COMPLETE BLOGILATES/POP PILATES WORKOUT VIDEOS:
- 3 MINUTE AB WORKOUT CHALLENGE
- 6 PACK ABS IN 6 MOVES!
- ABOMINABLE ABDOMINALS
- CINCH THAT WAIST WORKOUT
- CORSET WORKOUT FOR A SLIM WAIST
- CRAZY CORE WORKOUT
- HOT ABS WORKOUT
- INTENSE AB WORKOUT
- LOWER BELLY POOCH ATTACK
- MUFFIN TOP/LOVE HANDLES EXTERMINATOR
- MUFFIN TOP MELTDOWN
- UH-OH OBLIQUES
- YOU’VE GOT ABS FLAT ABS WORKOUT CHALLENGE
- INNER THIGH INSANITY
- LEGILATES LEGSERCIZES
- LEGS AND THIGHS WORKOUT
- SADDLEBAG SHAVER
- SLIMMER INNER THIGHS/RUNNER’S CALVES WORKOUT
- SO YOU WANT NICE LEGS WORKOUT
- THANKFUL THIGHS THANKSGIVING WORKOUT
- LADY GAGA STANDING ABS/LEGS
- PLANK ARM WORKOUT FOR FLAT ABS/TONED ARMS
- SERIOUS STANDING PILATES FOR LEGS/BUTT/OBLIQUES
- STANDING PILATES BY THE SEA FOR THIGHS/CORE/SHOULDERS
- ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS WORKOUT
- BIKINI BOD WORKOUT
- BIKINI BOOTCAMP
- BODY SLIMMING WORKOUT
- NEW BODY MAKEOVER
- POST THANKSGIVING TUNE UP
- SCULPTING TOTAL BODY WORKOUT
- SEA INSPIRED PILATES WORKOUT
- SUMMER SLIMDOWN WORKOUT
- TILL THE WORLD ENDS TOTAL BODY WORKOUT
- TOTAL BODY BANGIN’ WORKOUT
- TOTAL BODY SCULPT FOR ABS/BUTT/THIGHS
- WEIGHT LOSS PILATES
IM SCREAMIBG WITH LAUGHTER THESE GIRLS ARE MY HEROES
SHOTS FUCKING FIRED
For anyone not familiar with how modern country sounds, these girls are calling out ACTUAL songs like making blatant references to ACTUAL lyrics from other songs on the radio.
And its fucking FLAWLESS OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING.
One of the reasons I stopped listening to country was, when I was a kid, the radio was full of songs by women and songs that talked about women like they were actual people.
Now so many of the songs dont give women a personality, just describe things about them like their legs, their lips, how they look in your truck. Its just SO much objectification.
My sister just showed me this and its ADSFHASDFKLLKFH she even said she heard it on the radio im so happy
"I aint your tan legged juliet" IM SCREECHING
I might be in love please send help
I think my favorite part was the role reversal switch.
"Can I put on some real clothes now."
I am in love with this song